I bought a Tracker Pro Team 175 TXW bass boat a few years ago and love it. The Pro Team 175 TXW model has been the all-around best-selling fishing boat in America for a number of years. For 2019, it has a brand new, tournament-style deck layout with port and starboard seven-foot rod boxes with tip organizers, a giant tackle box and bag organizer in the bow, and a handy cooler in the step-up to the bow deck, which is flanked by two drink holders.
The Pro Team 175 TXW boasts pretty much everything you could need for fun-filled family outings on the lake or partnering with your best friend in a competitive fishing tournament. This boat is built with world-class manufacturing methods, materials, and components designed to deliver top quality, and Tracker stands behind it with what the company claims is the best factory warranty for aluminum boats in the industry.
Some of the more important features include:
- All-welded, one-piece hull
- Two pedestal seat base locations with two movable, folding fishing seats
- 30-quart step cooler, box, and lid
- Five gear storage compartments: two in the bow, two aft, and one under the center seat
- Aft 21-gallon aerated livewell with divider, timer, recirculator, pump-out system, and oversized overflow drain
- Accessory-mounting channel in the gunnels
- Beautiful finish with industry-exclusive powder coat and clear coat
- Factory rigged with a Mercury outboard, Minn Kota trolling motor, Lowrance fishfinder, and custom-matched Tracker trailer with impact corrosion and chip protection
The specifications for the Tracker Pro Team 175 TXW are pretty impressive as well:
- Length: 17′ 7″
- Beam: 7′ 5″
- Bottom width: 5′
- Maximum recommended HP: 75
- Fuel capacity: 21.5 gallons
- Maximum person capacity: 4
- Maximum person weight: 555 pounds
- Maximum person, motor, and gear weight: 1,100 pounds
- Interior depth: 17.75″
- Transom height: 22.25″
- Deadrise at bow: 16 degrees
- Deadrise at transom: 10 degrees
- Draft: 12″
- Hull material: 0.100 5052 marine alloy
- Average dry weight: 1,050 pounds
- Average package weight: 2,233 pounds
- Package height: 6′ 4″
- Package width: 7′ 6″
- Towing length: 22′ 8″
- Storage length (with outboard trimmed down): 20′ 3″
The MSRP is $17,995 with a 60 HP Mercury ELPT four-stroke outboard motor. Other available four-stroke Mercury motors range from 20 to 75 HP. The standard features that come with the Pro Team 175 TXW are too numerous to list here. For more details, visit the Tracker website.
The only complaint I have about the Pro Team 175 TXW is that, because of its lightweight aluminum structure, it tends to drift easily when you’re out on the lake on a windy day. But other than that, I love pretty much everything else about this workhorse of a fishing boat. It’s certainly worth a closer look!
~By Kent Huffman
Website | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter
Kent Huffman is the Editor-in-Chief for Wildlife Enthusiast Magazine. Kent is an avid fisherman, hunter, and wildlife conservationist. He also serves his clients as a fractional Chief Marketing Officer, specializing in building successful brands, creating unique customer experiences, constructing proprietary “marketing machines,” and driving profitable growth. Kent has won numerous awards and honors from Forbes, Adweek, CEO World Magazine, Brand Quarterly Magazine, Social Media Marketing Magazine, the CMO Club, TCU’s Neeley School of Business, and the World Marketing Congress for his accomplishments as a marketer.